Brad gets back from vacation, Jonathan talks about bringing vegetarianism into his diet, and voicemails from the community highlighting CLEP tests and a 401k win.
- Brad is back from a month-long vacation in the U.K.
- Is this Brad’s first experience with “slow travel”?
- Where will Brad’s family go next?
- If you can optimize small things, they add up.
- Brad joined a ChooseFI meet up in London, with Barney from The Escape Artist and Ken from The Humble Penny.
- Is there a more efficient way to be active than slaving away on the treadmill?
- Are your health and exercise habits actually adding value to your life?
- Brad thinks maybe he’ll try a vegan diet for a short time, as was recommended on Monday’s episode.
- How has Jonathan incorporated additional spices into his family’s meals?
- “Eat food, not too much, mostly plants” – Michael Pollan
- How much money could Jonathan save if his family went vegetarian?
- What is intermittent fasting?
- Email from Alex, confirming the advantage and benefits of veganism.
- Does veganism have a PR issue?
- What tools will Jonathan use to increase his vegetable diet during the next few weeks.
- Voicemail from Ben, about using CLEP tests, which are free for members of the military, to decrease the time it takes to complete a university degree.
- Voicemail from Michael: strategically moving money from taxable investment accounts into non-taxable accounts will move him into a 0% tax bracket.
Recipes Mentioned by Jonathan
Links Mentioned on Show
Products Mentioned in Episode
Thank you for being a part of the ChooseFI community! ? If you want to support us, here are some easy ways:
1) Leave an iTunes review: http://www.choosefi.com/itunes
2) Use our page to sign up for travel credit cards
Note: We may receive a commission if you are approved for cards on this page
3) Most importantly, find your friends, coworkers, and family members who may be open to this message and tell them about the podcast! (Episode 21 is a great starting place)
As Jonathan would say, “The FIRE is spreading my friends!”